Dev Sarker is an experienced financial specialist and advisor, available to provide knowledge and support for clients to achieve their financial goals.
Dev has had over 35 years global financial experience and has lived across South East Asia and Australia. With experience in Singapore, Australia, the Philippines, Middle East and India, Dev brings this wealth of knowledge and experience to clients here in Australia.
Having been an Executive in organisations such as Citibank (Singapore), Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore, Philippines), National Bank of Oman (Oman, Egypt, UAE) and at Return to Work SA Dev combined knowledge of complex financial instruments to drive financial success as well as local knowledge about living in Australia. With over 10 year’s experience as a financial planner in Australian Dev brings a balance in global thinking as well as local knowledge.
With a Chartered Accountants Degree from ICAEW (London) and a MBA from SOAS University London you can be confident that Dev has the education as well as the experience to help you on your financial journey.
- Income and debt management reviews.
- Personal insurance to protect you and your family.
- Investments, managed and direct equities portfolios.
- SMSFs and Gearing solutions.
- Estate planning to enable your wealth to be transferred to your rightful heirs.
- Cash flow, profitability and debt management analysis.
- Business insurance, key man risk, personal guarantor protection.
- Buy/sell agreements and business succession planning.
- Estate planning which integrates business and family wealth.
- Support for your clients.
- Assist you in supporting new Australians.
- Understanding of the new Australian mindset, goals and wealth ambition.
- Find out how BlueRocke has supported Accountants to help their new Australian clients create wealth
If you would like to enquire about whether BlueRocke can be of help to you, please click here.
International Brands that Dev has worked for include:
Dev has been educated at the following institutions in the UK:
BlueRocke is supported by an Advisory Board with industry, governance and directorship experience.
Russell Collins OAM
Russell is a leading financial advisory, risk and insurance professional. He was awarded the Medal of the Order of Australia in the General Division. His award was for service to business, particularly to the financial planning industry.
Michael is a multi-talented sales and marketing professional with over 25 years in the industry. As an emerging non-Executive Director, Michael holds positions on five boards in the not-for-profit and commercial sectors.