New To Getting Personal Insurance?
These 3 articles explain the different Personal insurance concepts:
- types of Insurance and potential uses
- how much cover do you need?
- ways to make life and TPD insurance more affordable
Did you know?
In a recent survey, 46% of Australians admit that they live ‘pay cheque to pay cheque’ including:
- 1 in 4 households earning over $150,000 pa, and
- 1 in 5 households earning over $200,000 pa.1
Seek advice. A financial adviser can help ensure you have the right insurances in place to help protect your family’s lifestyle. The first step is having the conversation. Contact Dev Sarker at 1300 717 136 today!
1 Research conducted by IPSOS on behalf of MLC in August 2015 and published in February 2016 in ‘Australia today – Part 1: A look at lifestyle, financial security and retirement in Australia’.